Friday, March 16, 2007

Commander Force is an ego-maniac

Continued from Project Spearhead

I teleport into the safe-house and there is only Ayris and Ki-Yama.
"Sent Crater after Psykan didn't you." It was a statement not a question.
Ki-Yama nods.
"Bad idea, Psykan is in control of Vortex. What else we're you going to do?" This was a question but Ayris answered it.
"Skulk in the shadows and take the IG's by surprise." he was rather disgusted with the plan and certainly made sure I knew he didn't like it.
"Good idea." I tell Ki-Yama. Ayris' jaw drops. "They're north of here 3 and half klicks. Concentrate on Xeenon and Force first if I can stop Vortex in time we can all be back home in an hour."
"What about Chroma?" snaps Ki-Yama.
"Leave Chroma to me." I order.

And with that I teleport out of there.

I just had to get to Crater before Vortex kills him.

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I see "IG" and keep thinking Intergalactic Gladiator. Who are these International Guards think they are using the title of my occupation?

david santos said...

Hello, Capitain!
Power of Gladiator. Thank you.
have nice week