Sunday, December 10, 2006

Our first mission, oh their first mission.

So I'd just made sure Warren wold be spending most of his time trying to not to flirt with Ms. Justice Nichols. Despite his very lame attempts and double entendre's he's going to succeed there. She thinks he's alright.
So after playing matchmaker I get back to the lab and there's Prescott standing waiting with all the lab rats trying not to get in his way.
Annable sldes up to me as I walk in.
"Austin, he's been waiting for you for a while. He's freeking out the others. Can you get hin out of here. Oh and tell him not to come back." she whispered in my ear.
I smiled at her and nodded.
"Sure I'll see what I can do." I left Annabell behind and strode over to Prescott."Your here for me I'm told?" I asked.
He handed me a few papers and then dissapeared.
It was a case file. Our first mission.
At that point the doubts filled my head and I got a bit worried.

I went to Spearhead control and set up the mission plan. It was a simple hostage extraction in Fiji. Suva to be precise. The plan took less than an hour to write and then I sent it to Prescott and the Administrator.
They both signed off on it and we were away. I alerted the team and we were in the training room rehearsing the plan.
"So all I'm doing is just being a distraction, this suck Koma." sulked Vortex.
"Vince this requires exact timing one little mistake will lead to death for the hostages and a big fight with the Fiji military. And we DON'T want to fight the Fiji army." I explained.
"So Vince (Vortex) makes with the fake cyclone, Crater, Aryis and myself go and get the hostages out. How?" asked Ki-Yama hands on hips.
"You can get out either by getting the hostages to the pick up point, where Amy will be waiting for you at the arainged time. Or you set up a gateway. I've taught Ki-Yama how to set one of them up. Then all you do is walk through. Now remember the gateway is not permanent it will self destruct after 2 minutes."
"Ok we get all of that Mother Koma. Now when do we go." asked Ayris.

The from behind me Prescott spoke.
"You are going 45 minutes. Koma has meeting with the Administrator in ten."
I turned and stared as angry as I could at him.
"I've been given oprotational command of this mission." Revealed Prescott. "If you leave know Koma, you wont be late." he chided.

And with that I stormed out of the training room.

5 comments:

- said...

Death of Obscure Justice League.
Well I'd like to see you try.

Wolverine said...

" Therer.... all Gnaa.... FDie .... Die!!K....Komnma

Iceman said...

Was that even words Zombie like Logan? Bad Typing Bad! Don't look at me like that!

Gaia said...

How dismal...

Professor Xavier said...

Aww, that's just not right.