Sunday, February 14, 2010

Good Hair : Things a white Australian didn't know


I saw this while roaming the internets. Good Hair is a documentary that didn't make it down here in Oz, so I thought I'd check it out. Well, this white ozzie got a whole load of information he didn't know anything about. It was like that time when I worked out who "shorty" was.
Anyway I did a youtoob search and found the trailier for it.



This looks like a whole heap of fun. If you want to read more about "the crazy crack" try That Black Girl Site for more stuff that you didn't know cause you're white and male.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

I like Chris Rock, in fact one of my first blog posts was a spoof of one of his bits, but some how this movie didn't catch my eye when it came out. Maybe if it shows up on HBO I'll take a look at it.

captain koma said...

i was thinking of bit torrent