Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Witches Bitches

"How in the world did the X-Jet blow up?" It was all I could think of on my trip down to the ground. Austin's anti-gravity belt worked like a charm and better than a parachute too. The explosion didn't knock me unconscious, however Austin was. I found him on the ground his face relaxed as if he didn't have a worry in the world.
"He-he!" He chuckled.
I wondered what he was chuckling at.
"Austin wake up." I said to him.
"Huh! wha!" he began but he soon recovered. "Oh yeah X-Jet blowed up real good. Did the others survive?" He asked.

I pointed over to where Cyclops was hugging Logan. Storm also was just alighting from the air with the brainless Xavier.

"Great the gangs all here. I can get a portal up and running in two shakes of a lambs tail." Koma started doing his Felix the cat impersonation pulling a briefcase out of his coat. He opened the case, but we were interupted by a woman in red and pink.

She was all over Logan. What is it with these women and this hairy little man? Sure a nice amount of sexy stubble on the face is cool but all over shag-pile, ugh!
"Its the Scarlet Witch, Magneto's daughter." Koma whispered.
"What is Magneto's daughter doing here?" I asked back a little too loudly.
Then Cyclops told the Gypsy that I'd kicked Logan in his manhood and she turned me into a frog.
Really where's the imagination in that? You get pissed off and you turn someone into a frog. She's got crazy Hex powers that are unstable and she got rid of almost all the worlds mutants. Then oh she'll turn you into a frog. You see this is what inbreeding gets you.

Koma did his polite Hugh Grant thing and was able to convince Gypsy Rotten that I'd apologise and she turned me back. Sucker.

Storm brought the wicked witch up to speed. Then she sat down started babling and then announced that she'd found Xavier and would take us to him.

Now Koma hates magic. Its random, it often doesn't work and its just not logical. I didn't like this up-tight Euro-trash but if she was going to make it easier to find Xavier then why not.
First we went here.

Then here

Nope not here.

Hang on weren't we here before.
If this next one doesn't work I'm going to kick her in the head.

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That's cute the way they're all hugging and stuff.

Dr. Nemonok said...

Ha ha, you seem to be enjoying yourselves with your jumps around the world. Too bad I am no longer on your planet.

Oh my, have I said too much?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe Wolverine hugged you. I think I'm going to be sick....