Saturday, August 12, 2006

Putting off the Dampners

--- VADAR LOGS ---

The Master has returned.

Contdition critical. Servere brain trauma. Backup wetware systems are deactivated, coma induced to reduce further damage.

Emergency protocols ACTVATED. Sensory depravation chamber prepared. Master prepared, placed in chamber.

Connecting to wetware systems.

System check. ERROR. Wetware system to host connection broken.

Mutant power dampner detected. SHEILD design 2.3. Initalising deactivation.

ERROR New system parameters in SHEILD design 2.3. Deactivation cancelled.

Wetware systems restart.

--- END OF VADAR LOGS ---

'MASTER. RESPOND MASTER'

"I'm in the SD chamber, aren't I" asks Koma

'AFFERMATIVE' replies VADAR

"You weren't able to deactivate the dampner were you." concludes Koma.

'AFFERMATIVE' replies VADAR.

"Anything else VADAR?" Koma enquires.

'I HAVE INFORMED THE MISTRESS OF YOUR PREDICAMENT. SHE HAS DETECTED DANGER FOR MISS LOHAN. SHE REQUIRES GUIDANCE.' informs VADAR.

"Tell her I'm fine that she should go help Lindsay." orders Koma.

'DAMPNER NEEDS REMOVING FOR WETWARE SYSTEMS TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY' states VADAR.

"Yes it does. Connect the dampner to the wetware systems." orders Koma.

'DANGER. CONNECTION TO SHIELD DAMPNER COULD RESULT IN VIRUS TRANSFER OR VOILENT SELF DESTRUCTION' warns VADAR.

"Yeah I know that but the only way to get this thing off is for me to hack it. So if you connect to the dampner and act as a buffer to the information flow, I can make my way slowly through the system." informs Koma.

'CONNTCTION TO DAMPNER ESTABLISHED. BUFFERING INFORMATION. CONNECTING TO WETWARE SYSTEMS' states VADAR.

"Ouch." smarts Koma as the limited but unshielded data hits his mind. "Ok I've got a handle on it. So lets begin."

The machine and Koma being the process of going through the dampners systems. Procedure by procedure. Line by line. A long and exhausting process.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

If you're having problems with a dampener, might I suggest a Mr. Clean Sponge. They are very absorbant.

TX said...

Koma I know you can do it for Lin