Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Outisde the mansion

The semi-trailer pulls up outside the gates to Xaviers School for Gifted Children.
Outsteps the villain of this blog. He views the home of his victims. For a scant seconds he hesitates.
'Do this and it will all come down on me like a house of cards.' He thinks to himself.'I could die. Ahh forget it.'
"First strike force assemble" Koma commands."
The rear of the trailer opens and out comes Silver Samurai, Sabertooth, Electra, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Mystique, Avalanche, Blob, Sky and Magneto.
"Good my synthoids. Very good. Now begin the first part of my plan."
The synth-Magneto turns to Koma."My original will not like you copying him."
"He'll get over it. Now act like your really him and order your troops into action." replies Koma.
"Where will you be?" asks the synth-magneto.
"I'm not telling you. You could tell them IF they beat you. Now get going." snaps Koma getting back into the semitrailer and getting the hell out of there.

Synth-Magneto alights into the air."You heard the master. Samurai, Sabertooth, Lady Deathstrike, Electro."
"Electra" snaps back the synth-Electra.
"Appologies my dear. Electra. Get into the mansion and kill all who get in your way.
We will wait here for the response."

The four stealhily dissapear in four different directions into the mansion. When they are gone the synth-Magneto addresses the rest.
"Come lets away. While the X-babies are having fun with those playthings we'll do what we should."

Lets see what you do with that.

7 comments:

J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I HATE YOU CAPTAIN KOMA! Now the much more competent Magneto is after me... You, I could deal with. You're just some eccentric third-rate loser with a costume, but Magneto is big time!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that you've got an elaborate plan. Too many villians nowdays orchestrate their evil in a suit and tie.

Oh no, he's insider trading! We must stop him!

TX said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You copied ME!!!!



THAT I can not allow!


(starts throwing things around the hide-out)

captain koma said...

Magneto could you please clam your female equivelent down. Its only a copy not replacement. I'm she can understand its just part of the big picture at the moment. I mean no harm.

Wolverine said...

Me an' X-23 took out th'TX Magneto 'bots.

Iceman said...

Yeah and we took care of the rest.

X-23 said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!