Saturday, June 03, 2006

So the martian has gotten away

So I trapped him disguised as his own God. Hey that wasn't easy. I've never been able to get a picture of H'ronnemer so's I just made mysel look a green god. And the only green god I could think of was....

Yes the sensational She-Hulk. Now all I had to do was make a synthetic she-hulk and the martian was hooked lline and sinker.
Now let me tell you he was in NO DOUBT that the synthetic She-Hulk was not H'ronnemer. I can tell you he was thinking of going to hot sweaty green heaven with the synth She-Hulk. However I screwed up some of the internal functions (I had no idea he'd try a move like that. Hey I didn't know where everything goes on a martian woman) so after he found the external settings (I thought H'ronnemer was a guy) he knew the trap was on.

So because I didn't study Martian physiology 101 I lost the martian. I hope those Bizzaro's have a better chance.

There's got to be another way to get back at the Matian and his Obscurians.

Long live Lindsay Lohan

4 comments:

captain koma said...

Yes there are spelling mistakes.
Hah! Beat you all.

TX said...

glares

captain koma said...

Really?
Not sure if I have the patience to deal with the dreary soppy x-babies. I do have a couple of ideas. Most of it deals with my normal modus operandi of creating synthoids of friends, family Gods. Then trapping them and killing them. I also have my secret koma effect. Which when I whine on about a special topic my enemies fall into comas.

Bizarro Martian Manhunter said...

This is H'ronmeer: http://www.geocities.com/y_ropah/TINYHRON.jpg